"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Veronica Roth's DIVERGENT Film TRAILER Sneak Peek!?!?

"Divergent is a thrilling adventure set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on their personalities. Tris Prior (Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late."



The first official full length trailer is set to premiere THIS Sunday at the VMA's!! I do not really care for the VMA's but since the trailer is premiering then, naturally, I shall be watching!

I am pumped.

Really hope the film will be good.

--V

No comments:

Post a Comment