"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

MORTAL INSTRUMENTS: CITY OF BONES 5 Min Clip!! Bloody Brilliant!!

"Set in contemporary New York City, a seemingly ordinary teenager, Clary Fray (Collins), discovers she is the descendant of a line of Shadowhunters, a secret cadre of young half-angel warriors locked in an ancient battle to protect our world from demons. After the disappearance of her mother (Lena Headey), Clary must join forces with a group of Shadowhunters, who introduce her to a dangerous alternate New York called Downworld, filled with demons, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and other deadly creatures. Based on the worldwide best-selling book series."




I was so nervous about this film, like a lot... but if the rest of the movie is anything like this clip I officially cannot wait!!

I first read City of Bones back in 2009, so this film has been a long time coming!

May not love all the casting, but I am def warming up to Jamie as Jace. He seems to have the essence if not the 'look' I always imagined.

So what do you think??

Like the clip??

Hate it??

Midnight premiering it!?!?

--V

No comments:

Post a Comment