"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, August 23, 2013

GAME OF THRONES' Natalie Dormer Joins HG: MOCKINGJAY Films As ...!?!!

"Lionsgate has just revealed that Natalie Dormer has been cast as Cressida in the final two chapters of the Hunger Games series, The Hunger Games: Mockinjay - Part 1 and The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2.

Cressida is a film director working in the Capitol who winds up joining the rebellion with her assistant, Messalla, and her cameramen, Castor and Pollux."
Via comingsoon.net

Love Game of Thrones, love Hunger Games (Mockingjay is my favorite..it is so bleak and depressing and raw and above all, realistic) and Dormer plays Margaery in GoT and she is killer, so I cannot wait to see what she does with the role.

I wonder how she will look bald....

Ha!

So what do you think??

Yay?

Nay?

--V

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea. I do not remember that character from the books. It's not that I dislike Dormer, it's that I've disliked all the character she's played, in the Tudors and in Game of Thrones. We'll see about this lol

    ReplyDelete