"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, April 5, 2013

TAYLOR SWIFT Playing Rapunzel in Live Action Film!?!?!??

 
"Taylor Swift might have to tweak her latest song lyrics from “I knew you were trouble when you walked in” to “I knew you were trouble when you climbed up my hair.”

The 23-year-old singer is starring in a Disney Parks ad, “Where a World of Adventure Awaits” as Rapunzel, one of Disney’s most beloved classic princesses. Swift joins the ranks of other starlets who have appeared in Disney Parks commercials, including Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Gisele Bundchen, Julianne Moore, Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson, and Olivia Wilde.

Speaking of the opportunity the singer said “When Disney came to me and said we want you to play Rapunzel, I was just so honored. It’s such a wonderful character to get to play, a childhood fantasy come into reality for me.”

As for the theme park, Swift explained it holds a special spot in her heart: “I think about all the times me and my little brother went to Disney World and we were able to escape to that place anytime we had a hard time. Any time you’re going through something rough, you can go back into your imagination and you’re at Disney World.” First To Know.com

So she is not going to actually play Rapunzel, but she sure as heck does fit the bill if a live action adaption version of the story would ever be made!

What do you think?

Is Swift perfect??

--V

2 comments:

  1. lol If she were actually playing Rapunzel I would actively boycott the film...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she might be OK... but then again other singers have been actors and been just awful!

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete