"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Saturday, January 12, 2013

SR: INDELIBLE by Dawn Metcalf!!

"Joy doesn’t know who “Ink” is, but she suspects it might be the guy who tried to stab her in the eye. Ever since that night at the club, Joy keeps finding cryptic notes, messages, and threats for Ink. Trying to disentangle herself from this bizarre case of mistaken identity, Joy discovers the truth about the mysterious Indelible Ink and other members of the Twixt, unexpectedly pitting them both against a world of monsters, illusion, immortal honor and revenge, and a scheme to end the Age of Man."

Spotlight Reads--

I have read Dawn's other book Luminous and I loved it!

If you have not read it, you need to asap. It is so bizarre and unique and just amazing.

I cannot wait to read this book!

That cover????

wowsers --

Thoughts????

~V

4 comments:

  1. So yum. that cover is flawless. I might get a tattoo of that rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I agree. I have never heard of this author but I'm so going to buy this book for the cover alone! Thank you for letting me know about.

      Delete
  2. That is a stunning cover! I read the authors other work and didn't love it because it was sto strange, but I did enjoy it for its strangeness. Will be checking this one out too.

    ReplyDelete