"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kiki Hamilton's THE SEVEN YEAR KING Cover Reveal!!


THE SEVEN YEAR KING

Book Three in THE FAERIE RING Series.

THE SEVEN YEAR KING will be released May 14th, 2013

A deadly sacrifice, a heartbreaking choice, an uncertain future...

Have you read any of Kiki's other books??

'xcited for this one?

Love the cover?

~V


2 comments:

  1. I love her covers! Very unique!! I can't wait to start this series!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly it doesn't even match the other cover schemes and also it is ugly. Looks like a native American Venice reject mask. Hate it.

    ReplyDelete