"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, January 11, 2013

Follow Friday!

 
Follow Friday is a weekly blog hop event hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This week's Question is:
 
Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why?
 
A: Dragons. haha. That was easy. I have always loved dragons. Mostly Middle Eastern/ Asian dragons, but European as well. They are just such magnificent creatures that I would absolutely be thrilled if they existed among us, not as pets, but as comrades.


What about you?

Vamps?

Gremlins?

Wizards?

The Kardashians?? er, wait....

~V

9 comments:

  1. It would be awesome if dragons were real. Thanks for stopping by my FF this week. Following you back via GFC.
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are correct. Dragons are wonderful creatures. I particularly like Toothless from 'How to Train Your Dragon'. My kids would love to have him as a pet.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF :)
    Following you back via GFC.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike - I went with dragons too.

    Thanks for stopping by - happy to return the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be all for dragons if it was like in Eragon, that would be pretty awesome.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog this week. New GFC Follower.

    -Nyx @ Unraveling Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be really interesting but also very frightening, I think... :) Great choice though!

    New follower :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love DRAGONS!! they're so scary though. I'm not sure which kind I would pick. It would be great if both kinds existed!!

    Folloing back!

    Ning @ DABR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! Dragons are a bit scary, but yet at the same time, they're such awe-inspiring creatures.

    Thanks for stopping by and following! Following you back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes! I find dragons adorable :D Thanks for the follow. Followed back

    ReplyDelete
  9. lmao! Kardashians! ha, no. I haven't seen anybody choose dragons yet, great choice! Of course what I'm picturing in my head as a dragon comrad is Mushu from Disney's Mulan, lol! I'm a new GFC follower, have a great weekend!
    -Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete