"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, December 21, 2012

TWILIGHT SAGA Named Worst Films of All Time!?!?!


"The moody, angst-filled paradigm for emotionally abusive teen relationships known as the "Twilight Saga" is finally at end, thanks to its final chapter hitting theaters this fall. But it has still managed to win a dubious award: worst movie of all time. The movie-lovers at Rifftrax have concluded their poll looking for the worst movie ever made, and with a resounding 35,593 votes, the cheese-tastic series about a gloomy vampire named Edward (Robert Pattinson) and his even-gloomier human love interest, Bella (Kristen Stewart), nabbed the top spot. And if the apocalypse does happen on Dec. 21, looks like it arrived right on time for all those Twi-hards out there. [Source]"

Wow.

A bit harsh, I say. I may not love Twilight, but they do have some really great moments and there are MUCH Worst Films.

Worst films....? ..... perhaps....aside from that awful Transformers 3. hrrmmm...

Eclipse was the best, but New Moon was my favourite. The fight scene in Breaking Dawn pt 2 was the best moment of the entire series. Twilight was the nostalgic, crazy beginning.

Do you agree with Twilight's latest title of "Worst Films of All Time"?

And which Twilight flick was your fave? Least fave?

Thoughts?

~V

p.s. 12-21-12, it is today and i for one am glad the world did not end!

11 comments:

  1. LOL! I agree, Twilight sucks! pun intended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why must you be anonymous to insult something? Tell us who you really are, it doesn't say much that you're too ashamed to admit who you are with your opinion.

      Delete
    2. For some reason, I have always felt that when someone said 'pun not intended' that the pun was acutally intended. Because if it was not intended, then the user of said pun, would not even realize that it is a pun...right? idk.

      ~V

      Delete
  2. Totally disagree. There are so many horrible movies out there! White Chicks, all of the Tyler Perry Madea movies, The House Bunny, and I can keep going. Yes, Twilight movies are cheesy, especially the first one, and there are scenes in each one that did make me cringe. But there was so much that I loved, as a Twilight book fan, that I can't see how it can be the worst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with there being much worse movies out there. But to be fair, this list included Spider-Man and Batman, so I'm not sure how they rate things....if it was The Last Airbender, then I would wholly agree. Twilight? Not the best by any means, but not worst, either.

      ~V

      Delete
    2. White Chicks is hilarious, so I do noyt know what youre talkin about.

      Delete
    3. @ Lisa M.: Because we can and Twilight DOES suck. lol. Get over it.

      Delete
  3. I think there are worse films out there (there are plenty in fact) but I was never a fan of the Twilight movies . . . so I don't really care. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Yeah, there are worse films.

      ~V

      Delete
  4. There are definitely worse films out there, and I totally agree with you on Transformers 3 (seriously what happened there? The first two were great).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? The first two created this huge set up and while T3 was nice to look at, the story just flatlined.

      ~V

      Delete