"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SR: THE END GAMES by T. Michael Martin!!

"It happened on Halloween.

The world ended.

And a dangerous Game brought it back to life.

Seventeen-year-old Michael and his five-year-old brother, Patrick, have been battling monsters in The Game for weeks.

In the rural mountains of West Virginia, armed with only their rifle and their love for each other, the brothers follow Instructions from the mysterious Game Master. They spend their days searching for survivors, their nights fighting endless hordes of “Bellows”—creatures that roam the dark, roaring for flesh. And at this Game, Michael and Patrick are very good.

But The Game is changing.

The Bellows are evolving.

The Game Master is leading Michael and Patrick to other survivors—survivors who don’t play by the rules.

And the brothers will never be the same.

T. Michael Martin’s debut novel (to be published May 7th, 2013) is a transcendent thriller filled with electrifying action, searing emotional insight, and unexpected romance."

SR Means SPOTLIGHT READS ~ Spotlighting . . . (Unreleased) Reads....aka Books -- yep.

Preorder Now By CLICKING HERE!!

This book sounds fantastic -

Creepy and emotional and such awesomeness.

The cover is so spooky, yet simple.

I really want to read it asap!

What do you think??

Is it right up your alley???

~V

7 comments:

  1. OOH. I think it sounds fantastic! Great for a nightread with a flashlight! Thanks for letting me know about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It sounds so interesting. A bit like a Halloween Hunger Games. Sounds awesome!

      Delete
    2. I completely agree! Cannot wait to read it.

      ~V

      Delete
  2. I seriously cannot wait to my hands on a copy of this book! It sounds like a Cliver Barker novel which is, well pefection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm. I can see that. I love Cliver Barker and though his work is def more darker, it does hold the same intrigue!

      ~V

      Delete
  3. I'm really likin' this cover. Sounds helluva interesting. Glad to see more YA books with male protaganists. Creepy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover gave me chills. So creepy. I wanna read it asap. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete