"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hm. GOSSIP GIRL Series Finale - Gossip Girl Finally REVEALED!!!

"After six seasons, the series that taught us about fashion, friends, and fake smiles will retire like an out-of-season handbag, but I beg you not to ruin your mascara with tears. (Also, tears are for the weak.) Instead, let us celebrate the morally reprehensible journey we’ve just taken and toast our frenemies from the Upper East Side.

I invite you to use this space to discuss the show’s series finale. At some point this evening — after your friendly Gossip recapper rediscovers the will to live in a world without the likes of Blair, Chuck, Serena, Dan…I guess Nate, too — this post will be updated to include a full recap of the action. . . ."

READ MORE NOW

For those who don't wanna know about the other twist and character cameos galore that were present, 'cus honestly, what is the point. This show lost steam years ago, without further ado, Gossip Girl is none other then . . . . .

Lonely Boy or better yet, Daniel Humphrey - Dan.

Plotholes, stupidness and a clamor of whhahahahahats........and seriously???

But still, OKAY. I will take it!

Thoughts???

Liked this show???

Or are you like me and pursued it inconsistently for a few years before accidentally hiding your TV...?

Kristen Bell had a cameo in the finale and throughout the series her voice overs were def the best part. Though they did get a little (lot) silly, but that was the writers, not her.

hrm.

~V

5 comments:

  1. I AM SOOOO HAPPY THAT CLAIR MADE IT!!! Best ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I'm glad you're happy about that.

      ~V

      Delete
  2. I cannot beleive they mad it be Dan! I agree with you, it makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. It is extremely silly 100x. I guess they thought they were being sneaky...? Nope, didn't work.

      Delete
  3. This show was so good in the begining, but it got so stupid with in 3 seasons. Good riddance!

    ReplyDelete