"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TMI CITY OF BONES Film Casting Alert - Valentine!!!

Based on Cassandra Clare's #1 best-selling book series "The Mortal Instruments." In the series' first book "The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones," set in contemporary New York City, a seemingly ordinary teenager, Clary Fray, discovers she is the descendant of a line of Shadowhunters, a secret cadre of young half-angel warriors locked in an ancient battle to protect our world from demons. After the disappearance of her mother, Clary must join forces with a group of Shadowhunters, who introduce her to a dangerous alternate New York called Downworld, filled with demons, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and other deadly creatures.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers has be cast as the baddie and Clary's father, Valentine!!

Wow.

Once again, perfection in the casting department! I was afraid they were going to get someone very obivious and stereotypical like Neal McDonough (right), but they have surprised me in the best way!

It awesome.

Cannot wait!!

What do you think of Jonathan??

Awesome??

No???

~V

3 comments:

  1. I have such high hopes for the movie now that I have seen part of the cast. It looks like it is going to be GREAT!

    http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I would like to invite you to be part of the feature 'New Girl on the Blog'!

    Check :: http://b00kr3vi3ws.blogspot.in/p/ngotb_7.html

    DDS @ b00kr3vi3ws

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I so didn't know about JRM being cast in this movie! That makes me ridiculously excited because I love him. I need to get on finishing this series. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete