"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Its Official!! THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE Has Cast It's Johanna Mason!!

"They can't hurt me. I'm not like the rest of you. There's no one left I love."


―Johanna Mason

"Johanna Mason an axe wielding tribute hailing from District 7, participates in the 75th Annual Hunger Games. She is known for pretending to be weak as a means of tricking of other tributes into underestimating her."

After much speculation and casting rumors, Lionsgate has officially offered the role of Johanna Mason to actress Jena Malone!!

Though I would have had other picks (Kristen Bell or Mia Wasikowska), I do think that this is a very good choice and I am very, very, very excited to see Jena bring Johanna to life!!

What do you think???

Who was your ideal Johanna??

Jena- Yay or Nay?

Lemme Know,

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment