"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, July 19, 2012

First 80 Pages FREE of ENDLESSLY by Kiersten White!!!

"Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.
The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.
So much for normal."

Have you read Paranormalcy and Supernaturally??

Love it??

Have you heard of Kierstens' new book Mind Games??? (So excited for that one!!)

Link Below To Free First 80 Pages!!!:

http://browseinside.harperteen.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780061985881

 
~Valen Steel

7 comments:

  1. I've been seeing this book around! It looks quite good! :) I'm a new GFC follower.

    Here is my FF post: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice choice, interesting cover.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/07/feature-follow_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you via Feature&Follow Friday. This cover is awesome! I love purple.

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for follow my blog. New follower via gfc.
    Jess@ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read this one yet but I planned to. :)

    BTW, I nominated you for Liebster Blog award. If you could kindly check it out in my blog. There's the instructions if you'll accept it. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. UM YES! Yay Endlessly!
    Also, a few days ago I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here: http://bookhavenextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html
    CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete