"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

THE CLOCKWORK PRINCESS by Cassandra Clare Cover Reveal!!! wow.


In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?

Wow. This is amazing. Just amazing!!

One of the best, if not the best book series covers ever!

Cassie Clare is one lucky gal!
Thoughts???

Wow, right?

~V

8 comments:

  1. Hi Valen! Hopping through for Follow Friday. I haven't had a chance to start the Infernal Devices yet, but I love the Mortal Instruments series and this cover is to die for! It'll have to go on the TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS! TEAM WILL ALL THE WAY! <3

    Check out my blog here if you want: http://onceuponabook-rachel.blogspot.co.uk/

    Great blog! New follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cover is gorgeous! DEFINITELY the best one :D Can't wait to get my hands on it! ARGHH why is 2013 so far away? :'(

    Rabiah
    Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    I just found you on Feature and Follow.
    I love the cover of Clockwork Princess too :D
    I'm a new follower here. Follow me back via GFC? ^^
    http://anythinginfantasy.blogspot.sg/2012/07/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html
    Thanks in advance!
    All the best~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still haven't finished the first Cassandra Clare book...

    New follower via GFC.

    Come visit me at my new blog, Ensconced in YA (found you through Feature and follow) and follow via GFC?
    http://cahreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cover :D **New Follower via GFC**
    www.bookishtimnes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eνeг ωonԁereԁ hoω to lucid dream?
    We hаve the solution at http://luciddreamіng.

    top-infoгmation.nеt
    Feel free to visit my web-site :: Thyroid and weight gain - thyroid weight problems symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me wants wants wants that book! Sighs........

    ReplyDelete