"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Cassandra Clare's THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS Film Gets Two New Cast Members!!



"Kevin Durand (Real Steel, I Am Number Four) and Robert Maillet (Sherlock Holmes, Immortals) have joined the cast of The Mortal Instruments, Variety reports. They'll star opposite Lily Collins, Jaime Campbell Bower and Jemima West in the Constantin Film and Unique Features production."





Durand and Maillet are set to play the villainous Pangborn and Blackwell.

Thats All Folks!!

Nothing major - yet.

Keepin' you up to date!

~V

2 comments:

  1. Cool! But I'm confused as to why Alex Pettyfer is in the picture. I guess it was fan-made, probably...?

    At The Feather and the Rose the Blog-Epic is marching onwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yep. that poster was def fanmade. tho it does look pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete