"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, June 29, 2012

THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT by Veronica Rossi Cover Reveal !!!


It looks pretty cool.

I like that its different and creative, yet simple.

Grool.

Thoughts????

~V

1 comment:

  1. Wh-what???? I've been thinking for a while and tried to put it together is several ways but....That's soooo not him what happened to his hair and what's with those jeans! Perry does NOT wear jeans and his tan! What is he a vampire!? Ugh! The first book was so good I'm hoping the second book is brilliant as well. She had a good debut with 'under the never sky' hope she does good on this one.....but SOMEBODY please get perry some suitable clothes!

    ReplyDelete