"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Showcase Sunday # 1!!

Sunday Showcase is a cool new meme created by Vicky @ Book, Biscuits, and Tea!

I recieved some pretty fantastic books this week and cannot wait to read them!!

For Review:

Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
The Blook Keeper by Tessa Gratton
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman


Bought:

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Harry Potter and Philosopher's Stone (Kindle Edition) by dur.......


The End
What is your Sunday Showcase??
Anything books you wanna share?
Drop a link and I will visit!
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment