"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Bella VS. Elena - Who Is The Hottest Vampire?!!"

"Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the hottest female vampire of them all? That's the question we're asking and we want you guys to decide. It's an all-out battle between two newbies when it comes to the vampire world -- Elena on the CW's hit show "The Vampire Diaries" and Bella in the "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2." We have yet to really see either of these fictional characters in action, but coming up very soon we'll see both Elena and Bella post-transition......"




The obvious answer...???

Katerina Petrova aka Katherine Pierce!!! (even if she isn't in the running)
Then, without a doubt, Elena Gilbert!!

Bella as vamp is badass so I'm not knocking her down, but I loved Elena as human and will def love her as vampire!!

Bella Human, not so much.
Who is your choice???

Why???

Peace and Gravy,

~V

4 comments:

  1. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax....pls visit me at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    Would love your follow...ff/pjv
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by with the Friday Hop. :)

    New GFC follower.

    My FF: http://moonlightreader.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new GFC follower, and here is my very first FF post : http://unconventionalbookviews.blogspot.ch/2012/06/feature-and-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to go with Elena, I am not a Bella Swan fan. Anyway I found your blog over on the follow friday hop, I couldn't find your post so thought I would comment here! Here is my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete