"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Teaser Trailer for Stephenie Meyer's THE HOST!!!?!


Open Road Films has debuted the teaser trailer for writer/director Andrew Niccol's The Host, opening in theaters on March 29, 2013.

Based on the best-selling novel by "Twilight Saga" author Stephenie Meyer, The Host is a riveting story about the survival of love and the human spirit in a time of war. Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact. Most of humanity has succumbed.



Horrible, right........?

~V

1 comment:

  1. WAs that seriously a trailer at the movies? I didn't see it before my showing of The Hunger Games, but if I had I would have thought it was horrible.

    ReplyDelete