"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Follow Friday Hosted by Alison Can Read!!!


Q: What book would you love to see made into a movie or television show and do you have actors/actresses in mind to play the main characters?

A: WAAAAY Too Many To Name All.

1. Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray - Don't know who would star in it, but if done right, it WITHOUT a doubt has the potential to be Oscar worthy...beautiful series.

2. Eragon (Inheritance Cycle) - Needs to be remade and done right, by someone who actually knows how to stick to the source material and make it EPIC...coughcough...peter jackson....perfect.

3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - Stunning, beautiful and haunting. Live changing. Thats why.....

No actors in mind for roles. Never know who can actually pull a character off, so...

Thoughts?

~Valen Steel

18 comments:

  1. Before I Fall was on my list too! New follower :)
    My Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I would absolutely love to see the Gemma Doyle series on screen! It would be beautiful. Fantastic picks!

    Following you back. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I Fall was amazing!
    Returning the follow!
    Doodle @ Doodle's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not read the first and third book. Yeah, I think Eragon should be remade with the original story. :) I picked Iron Fey series..I wanted to see the places described in the book and especially, Ash and Puck. :) I am already your follower!

    My Feature & Follow!

    Vidya @ Books Are Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea... great choices!! Thx for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am reading Before I Fall right now, and it is SO GOOD! Loving every minute of it.

    New follower thanks to FF ;)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following back via twitter. Your GFC is not visible to me. I didn't like Before I Fall as much as I enjoyed Delirium.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of those series, but I have them on my TBR list, waiting to be picked up, dusted off and read. Soon, I tell them, soon.

    Anyway, good post :) I'm following via GFC!

    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Eragon, but I did enjoy the movie. Huh. Maybe I need to read the book. x)

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everyone is saying Eragon :)


    New follower!

    Bri @ Kindling the Fire
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I almost chose Gemma Doyle, however, I've only read the first in the series, but it would make an awesome movie. New follower :) Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm with you on the Eragon thing! New follower. Here's mine: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read your other picks, but the Gemma Doyle books would make a great tv series. :)
    Thanks for stopping by, following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your choices sound interesting.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read Before I Fall, but it's on my TBR pile. I don't think I could stomach seeing Eragon on screen - I have a few issues with Paolini's work. :(

    I'm a new follower via GFC and I hope you have time to come visit my blog! :)
    Ree @ Literary Obsession
    Feature & Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower!

    Great choices :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, you have two books I haven't read. Must add to my TBR.

    New Follower

    Here's my link

    ReplyDelete
  18. Peter Jackson & Eragon would be perfect.

    New GFC Follower!

    My Follow Friday http://jessysbookends.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-friday-3.html

    Jess

    ReplyDelete