"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Sixth TWILIGHT SAGA Film Is Happening!! Twilight 6 Is On The Way........!?




The series was in development since 2004 at Paramount Pictures, during which time a screen adaptation of Twilight that differed significantly from the novel was written. Three years later, Summit Entertainment acquired the rights to the film. After Twilight grossed $35.7 million on its opening day, Summit Entertainment announced they would begin production on New Moon; they had acquired the rights to the remaining novels earlier that same month. A two-part adaptation of Breaking Dawn began shooting in November 2010 with November 18, 2011, and November 16, 2012, release dates.


I have nothing to say.

But.....

Why....?

And no......

Thoughts???

~V

1 comment:

  1. I admit, I have seen all the movies so far, and I've enjoyed them for the most part. But, I'm not convinced Twilight needs to be six movies long...let alone five movies long, really. How does that saying go...it's like beating a dead horse? The series just needs to be done!

    ReplyDelete