"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Saturday, February 11, 2012

An Exclusive Awesome Clip of TWILIGHT: BREAKING DAWN PT 2!!! Bella as vamp!


"After the birth of Renesmee, the Cullens gather other vampire clans in order to protect the child from a false allegation that puts the family in front of the Volturi."



I REALLLLLLLY REALLLLY HOPE that this movie is great!

Please be better then part one so that the payoff of keeping up with this series will be worth it!
Please be good Breaking Dawn Pt 2!!

I hear that there will be a huge fight with the Volturi and people like Carlisle will die and then it will be revealed that Alice was showing Aro a vision of the future if they were to engage in battle. I hope this is true, 'cus it would be a fun twist!!

Thoughts???

Concerns???
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment