"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Monday, February 13, 2012

The ABRAHAM LINCOLN VAMPIRE HUNTER Film Trailer!!! awesome.


"The film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter was first announced in March 2010 when Tim Burton and Bekmambetov paired to purchase film rights and to finance its development themselves. The book's author, Seth Grahame-Smith, was hired to write the script. In the following October, Fox beat out other studios in a bidding war for rights to the film, having made a detailed pitch about the film's production, marketing, and release.
In January 2011, with Bekmambetov attached as director, Walker was cast as Abraham Lincoln. He beat out Adrien Brody, Josh Lucas, James D'Arcy, and Oliver Jackson-Cohen for the role. Additional actors were cast in the following February.  Filming began in March 2011 in Louisiana. The film has a budget of $69 million and will be produced in 3D."



Thoughts???

Awesome!!!?

Campy...???

~V

1 comment:

  1. Hey I tagged you in a book tag, if you don't want to do it that okay, if you do go to my blog for your questions.
    http://theperfectherald.blogspot.com/

    On a side note:
    I have just put this on my wish list, it sounds so amazing that I squealed a little. But shhh! Don't tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete