"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, January 20, 2012

Elijah Returns on VAMPIRE DIARIES "The Ties That Bind Us"!!!




4 Coffins.
Elijah is Free.

2 other family members.
Who or What is in the other coffin?!?!?

My guess is that it is Klaus's mom who he supposedly killed, the Original Werewolf or the black witch who warned Klaus's mother not to turn them into vampires.....

I LOVE Vampire Diaries!!!!



Excited?!!?

~Valen

2 comments:

  1. those are some super sexy posters!! I want them for my room!! love vamp diaries as well!! Delena forever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I really like the posters too! they are pretty sexy. lol

      Delete