"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Photos of Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth in SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN Film!!


Kristen Stewart ("Twilight") plays the only person in the land fairer than the evil queen (Oscar® winner Charlize Theron) who is out to destroy her. But what the wicked ruler never imagined is that the one girl threatening her reign has been training in the art of war with a huntsman (Chris Hemsworth, "Thor") who was dispatched to kill her. Sam Claflin ("Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides") joins the cast as the prince long enchanted by Snow White's beauty and power.







I honestly can not decide which one I'm more excited about . . .

Lily's version looks beautiful and clever, but Kristen's version looks intense and dark and action packed!

Will def be seeing both as soon as they release!!

Your thoughts?

Which one are you most interested in?

Which looks better so far???

~V

2 comments:

  1. ooh, I had no idea!!! The ideas of both look good, but I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Kristen Stewarts acting....*sigh* she just always looks likes she pouting and depressed. Oh well, definitely like Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow White and the Huntsman all the way! I was told the director was going for a "Lord of the Rings" vibe... That alone sold me!

    ReplyDelete