"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Follow Friday (7)!

Follow Friday!

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted my Parajunkee  and Alison Can Read! You follow, they follow and gain blogger buddies!!

'If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.'

This Weeks Question --

Q.If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?
 
I would have Harry Potter with all of their awesome magics go up against Buffy and gang, with her vengence demon friend, Dark Willow BFF and vampire boyfriends and oh . . . . yeah, her gang of Potential Slayers, and I would love to see who would win . . .
 
Willow, honestly, as goddess or Dark Willow would probably kill Harry Potter, Dumby and Voldy with one bat of her eyelashe, but you never know!
 
I would love to see that 'cus HP is my fav books and Buffy is my fav TV show!!
 
Thanks!
 
~Valen

18 comments:

  1. Hi & Happy Friday!

    They would be a great mix - a nice answer..

    My FF - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see Dark Willow face off with Voldemort. My bet would be on Willow too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Dark Willow would probably destroy Voldemort.
    Old Follower.
    Happy Reading!
    Erika@Let's talk about books

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of Buffy love being shown this week. Last week I chose Buffy as my answer. LOL. This week I chose something different. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice answer. :)

    Just stopping by from the follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, yes, yes! That could be so awesome! Great choices. :D I would definitely like to see that enfold.

    Have a lovely weekend! I'm a new follower. :) My epic storyline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yea...Dark Willow kicks butt! lol Old Follower hopping thru. Check out my response at Gimme The Scoop Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voldemort vs Willow would be an epic battle! I'd love to see it happen. Awesome choice!

    new follower
    My Follow Friday
    Kristan
    P.S. come and check out my first giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so lost. I don't even know who Dark Willow is. LOL! I stay lost most of the time. She definitely sounds like someone I need to check out.

    New follower!

    My Follow Friday!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. I should watch the DVDs of Buffy. I think I'd like it but I've never watched it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mix!!! Those are two of my favorites!!! Willow was AWESOME!!

    My Friday Hops

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was thinking about casting HP with something else, but I couldn't figure out what. Good choices :)
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dark Willow would glare at Voldy and he'd run away scared. Her dark eyes still freak me out lol.

    New follower hopping through, check out my #FF here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo Dark Willow vs. Harry ... That would be pretty epic!
    New follower!
    MaryAnn Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love HP, but have never watched Buffy. Sounds like it would make for an interesting mix, though!

    Glad to have found you through ... someone else's blog. Dang, can't remember whose. Oh well, I'm excited to have discovered a new book blog. Yay!

    ReplyDelete