"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Follow Friday (6)!

Follow Friday!

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted my Parajunkee  and Alison Can Read! You follow, they follow and gain blogger buddies!!

'If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.'

This Weeks Question --

Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?
Ummmmmmmmm . . .. . . . . ... . . . .

Huh . . . . . .. .... .. . . .  .. .  .

*thinkingthinkingthinkingthinking*

Harry Potter, as Harry Potter is my obvious choice.

Eragon from the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini.

Gandalf from LOTR & The Hobbit.

There is more, but I really don't know. Its a hard question - good question.

~V

14 comments:

  1. Hey I read Eden too! I hope you like it ^.^

    New Follower!

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Gandalf! Yeah, that could be totally cool. He gets to use some pretty awesome magic. (Just watch yourself on the bridge...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower hopping thru. Check out my response at Gimme The Scoop Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I'd love to be Harry Potter. Although his life isn't always easy.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answers!

    Great post! I'm now following your blog!
    Here's my FF: http://tiny.cc/k0agg :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some very interesting choices :P

    My FF, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! I thought this was a tough but good question.

    New follower!

    My FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a tough question!!! It's interesting though to see what everyone would pick. Being in LOTR would be so fascinating!

    New follower. :)

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - My FF post/answer

    ReplyDelete
  9. My answer is from HP too. But it isn't any of the lead character. Want to guess?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being Gandalf would be amazing! You could say anything and it would sound wise and all knowing, plus the hobbits seem to know how to party!

    I picked Veronica Hobbs from the Newbury and Hobbs series by George Mann, awesome steampunking adventure! And there's something about Sir Maurice that's just yummy!

    New Follower passing through: http://booksforone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings from Southern California

    God bless and have a Nice Day :-)

    ReplyDelete