"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cover Lust (2)!! SPECIAL --- GRACELING AND FIRE Companion- BITTERBLUE by Krisitn Cashore!!

Kristin Cashore's Bitterblue cover, the third book in the Graceling series has been revealed and it is stunning. I want it! I love it! And I am lusting for it!!

'Book 3, tentatively titled Bitterblue and currently in progress, is a companion book to both Graceling and Fire and takes place in the seven kingdoms eight years after Graceling. Bitterblue will tie all three books together in some way. Bitterblue is the sixteen-year-old protagonist, and Katsa, Po, Giddon, Helda, and other characters from Graceling will be part of the fabric of the book. Plenty of fighting still to come!'

Cashore says: "I was thrilled when I saw the keys and that they look a little like weapons,” Cashore told PW in a phone interview. “It’s absolutely the best icon for this book, although I better not say more about that. I love all the covers but this one is my favorite."

Hardcover, 576 pages
Expected publication: May 1st 2012 by Dial
 
What are your thoughts of  the cover????
 
How xcited are you for Bitterblue?
 
Have you read/like Graceling and Fire???
 
And again - this cover? Awesome, right???
 
~Valen

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I tried Fire and Graceling but they ended up on my DNF list. Still loving this cover though! Happy Friday, looking forward to your follow friday post!

    ReplyDelete