"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, September 16, 2011

Veronica Roth's INSURGENT Cover Reveal?!?

The cover of Veronica Roth's Divergent sequel, Insurgent has been revealed!!

Simply put - Its awesome. I like it a lot better then the Divergent cover, which I def didn't hate, but also didn't really love. I really like the tree and the fact that though the cover is different then Divergent, it still has a connective scheme!

Could the tree be the symbol of Amity, the faction that Tris and others were heading to at the end of Divergent??? hrrrmmmm . . . Probably, but only time shall tell!

Only known facts as of yet about Insurgent:

Hardcover, 288 pages
Expected publication: May 2012 by HarperCollins

Pretty sure the page count is just a place holder. I hope. ;~))))

How exicted are you for Insurgent??

Did you read Divergent??

Let me know!

~V

5 comments:

  1. I know, isn't this just amazing?! I want it. Right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely cover. But I haven't even got around to reading Divergent yet! Thinking I should probably get on and read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anna, yes me too. Like, right now! @ Jennifer, it is!! @ Chrissie, That is def one awesome cover and yes, you must start reading Divergent, Now!

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Divergent a few weeks ago, I heard about this series on some third party websites of what to read after you finish the Hunger Games triology. I must say after the last book of the Hunger Games I was depressed lol I did not want the series to end I wanted more.. Divergent is about as close as you can get to the Hunger Games triology. I feel Veronica Roth is a great author but Suzzane Collins has her beat in her writing style. She does a better job of keeping you on your toes anticipating and captivating you in her stories. Needless to say I was hooked when I read Divergent, and I purchased Insurgent as soon as it was released. I stoped reading Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter to read this book instead lol. Veronica Roth definatley improved in her story telling with this book and the ending is a nail biter.

    ReplyDelete