"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vampire Diaries NEW Season 3 Trailer!!



the vampire diaries

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 premieres Thursday, September 15 at 8:00 p.m. only on the CW, followed by the series premiere at 9:00 p.m. of The Secret Circle a.k.a One Awesome Night!!


      

Did anyone else see Caroline and Tyler getting halfway naked, making out on a bed??

wow.

This is going to be one hell'uva season!!

Bloody cake.....yum.

2 comments:

  1. That trailer almost seems like it's for True Blood! It's very arty and very sexy. I'm not sure how I feel about Klaus sticking around, but Caroline and Tyler? Bring it on! I'm just excited to have my show back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ TG, I agree it does resemble True Blood, though I like VD better then TB, by a long shot! lol. Yes, bring it on Caroline and Tyler! Me too, it less then a week away!!

    ~V

    ReplyDelete