"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Sunday, September 11, 2011

TRUE BLOOD Season 4 Finale!!

The True Blood season 4 finale premiered tonight and it was interesting  - to say the least. WARNING WARNING WARNING this quick rant is spoiler ridden, so if you don't wanna know, please do not read.

Your still reading??? ---

mmmk!

Though for the 95% of the episode I laughed at everything, even things that were meant to be dramatic and even though I promised myself that if the episode did not amaze me (it didn't), I would no longer watch future episodes of True Blood, the last three minutes have utterly convinced me to watch season 5!

But first; this ep featured lots of deceased people, such as Sookie's Grans, Renee aka Arlene's Baby Daddy and even Jesus ---??

Yerp, Jesus, (former) boyfriend of Lafayette, was killed when Marnie possessed Lafayette and stabbed Jesus in order to attain his demon powers... That woman - that woman is krazy with a capital K!

But to stop from making this a long rant, I'm just gotta pinpoint the highlights:

* Pam finally stated the age old question: "What kind of name is SOOKIE!?!?" As she cried tears of blood over Eric.

*Jesus dying - It sucked and sorta reminded me of Buffy, when Tara dies  . . . . Hey, maybe Lafayette will go crazy too.

*Tara died. Not Tara from Buffy, but Tara from True Blood. Batshit Krazy Debbie came with a shotgun and blew her brains out. Warrant, Debbie was aiming for Sookie and Tara jumped in front of her shouting "SOOKIE!" then, "BOOM!" She's dead. ---- sucks . . . . .

*Debbie dies. Sookie put the shotgun under her chin, sat on top of her and pulled the trigger!

*Nan Flannagin dies, which sucked 'cus she was hi-larious!

*The pastor dude from season 2's Fellowship of the Sun, Theodore Newlin returned - as a vampire. Of course!

*Russel Edgington returns. No actual sightings, but his cement coffin was all broken up.

Soooo, though I really didn't care for this lame, rather cheesy episode, where Eric and Bill both acted like ball-less men, professing their love for Sooks, I will watch next season to see how things play out, to see how and if the fairies make a return and how all the deaths will be dealt with by the characters. I wont be anxiously waiting for True Blood anymore, but I do wanna know what happens next!!

Peace and Gravy,

~V

Did/Do you watch True Blood?

What did you think of the finale?

And what are your expectations for next season???

3 comments:

  1. I love True Blood and have a lot of mixed reactions about the finale. I'll still be watching season 5 to see where it goes.

    About your question about "Girl of Fire and Thorns": It's not preachy, I promise! It's a fantasy book set in a different world with a different religion. The characters have a pretty strong faith but it's not like Christian fiction or anything. I definitely say check it out. I don't really like reading Christian fiction and I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Girl of Fire and Thorns was excellent. I enjoyed it immensely. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved every minute of it! Must of said "oh Sh??!" 5 times....

    ReplyDelete