"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Secret Circle Series Premiere!!

The series premiere of the Secret Circle . . . . .was interesting. Actually, it was pretty darn awesome. The show has a different feel then The Vampire Diaries and I am thankful for that. It too dealt with the characters and created characters that had distinct personalities from the get go, who still had their own mystique.

The show has this vibe to it that is, for a lack of a better term, slow. I don't mean this negatively at all, what I mean is, Cassie Blakes' mother didn't die and now she is accepting witchcraft into her life; Cassie Blake's mother died and she is dealing with her death very realistically.

Everything is patient and develops magickally; organically.

Though it was different then the book by a lot, they did put some easter eggs for fans of the books into the ep, such as the fireplace and the soulmates, which if you read the book, you know what I mean!

I really like this show and it is officially, though it just had one ep, one of my favorite shows! It was so good. The scenery is obviously Canadian, obviously the same place where Kyle XY was filmed and I really liked that, 'cus I loved Kyle XY.

The only negative I have to say about the entire episode was the scene where Faye was calling on the storm. That scene had a tad bit of camp, but it was quickly gotten rid of. Other then that, I loved it!

I'm not going to say what happened in this ep, like I did with TVD, 'cus its a series premiere and I want you to not be spoiled, but seriously, this show was awesome! It was waaaay better then The Vampire Diaries series premiere, and saying that is something, 'cus TVD is one of my all time favorite shows!

The Secret Circle comes on at 9 p.m. on the CW every Thursday night and gets 9 out of 10 Hearts!

Did you watch TSC??

Let me know your thoughts!


~ Valen


No comments:

Post a Comment