"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The NEWEST Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailer - Full Length!!


Poster art for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1."

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailer!!



Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt 1 hits theaters on November 18!!

It’s no secret that I am not a big fan of the Twilight series, though I do like the films significantly more then the books, but I have to say, from the trailer, the film doesn’t look that bad – dare I say, good?? Though I do question some of the choice of hair styles, visually, the movie looks very well done and I hope that it will be the best of the series (including part one and two).

(Opening sequence remind anyone else of Harry Potter and Deathly Hallow Pt 1 scene where the Trio walk near the lake, as they search for the Horcruxs or was it just me??)

If you’re a Twihard, get your tickets now at Fandango.com!!

What are your thoughts on the trailer??

Will you be seeing the movie in theaters?

During the midnight premiere??

And whats your most anticipated scene???

And do you even care??

Let me know!

Peace and Gravy,

~Valen

1 comment:

  1. I will be seeing it, at midnight, with my sisters in law. It is tradition! I am pretty excited for this movie, though I think my buzz for the series is dying a bit. I still love it!

    And, btw, I passed on a blog award... you to!
    http://jennimerritt.blogspot.com/2011/09/wip-day-what-was-i-saying.html

    ReplyDelete