"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Monday, September 19, 2011

FREE Ally Condie's MATCHED Sequel, CROSSED Excerpt!!

"The hotly awaited second book in the dystopian Matched trilogy.

In search of a future that may not exist and faced with the decision of who to share it with, Cassia journeys to the Outer Provinces in pursuit of Ky - taken by the Society to his certain death - only to find that he has escaped, leaving a series of clues in his wake.

Cassia's quest leads her to question much of what she holds dear, even as she finds glimmers of a different life across the border. But as Cassia nears resolve and certainty about her future with Ky, an invitation for rebellion, an unexpected betrayal, and a surprise visit from Xander - who may hold the key to the uprising and, still, to Cassia's heart - change the game once again. Nothing is as expected on the edge of Society, where crosses and double crosses make the path more twisted than ever"


I tried to put the actual excerpt on the post, but it was private, so here is the link which will bring you directly to the page and there will be module with the Crossed excerpt!

Link Is HERE!: http://shelf-life.ew.com/2011/09/13/crossed-excerpt-exclusive-first-two-chapters/
Enjoy!

p.s. I have never read Matched so if you have, let me know if its a good book and worth my time???

Peace and Gravy,

~Valen S.

4 comments:

  1. If you haven't read Matched I have one suggestions for you: GO OUT AND BUY IT NOW AND READ IT TONIGHT. Seriously this is one of the best books I have ever read! But I'm putting off reading this excerpt because I need to read all of Crossed at one time! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anna, hahaha! though I can't go get it tonight, I will now DEF go get it from the library tomorrow and read it, if you loved it that much!;~))) And if I love it as well, I will preorder Crossed asap! Its always nice falling in love with a new book series..thanks -

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved Matched! I agree with Anna - get yourself a copy as soon as you can, find yourself a nice quiet little space and READ, READ, READ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have read it now and I really liked it. Not the best dystopian book, but it was fastpaced read!

      ~V

      Delete