"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Follow Friday (4)!


Follow Friday!

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted my Parajunkee  and Alison Can Read! You follow, they follow and gain blogger buddies!!

'If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.'

This Weeks Question --

Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

I have honestly never been able to read a book series more then once. Ever. I am just never able to get back into the groove of  a series I've read before. But I have re-read two books and those are Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling and A Great and Terrible Beauty by  Libba Bray, each, one of the best books I have ever read. I love A Great and Terrible Beauty and its sequels. The Sweet Far Thing is  such a beautiful story and just thinking about it --- I can't wait for Libba's new fantasy period series, The Diviners!! Oh, I am  currently *trying* to re-read Abarat and Abarat: Absolute Midnight by Clive Barker because I love those books and the third book in the Abarat Series, Absolute Midnight comes out next Tuesday, which I am very xcited for!!

Peace and Gravy,

~V

What series have you read more then once???

Follow Me & I Will Follow You!!

11 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Great pick of the Great and Terrible Beauty series. I loved those books.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. love HP. I plan to marry Ron Weasley one day. Or at least the actor Rupert Grint. I'll settle for him!

    I'm your newest follower!
    Care to follow back? :)

    dont forget to enter our SIGNED Enthralled giveaway!

    lovelifeandreading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HP is definitely a great series! I haven't re-read to many series though. I generally don't have enough time!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've wanted to read Libba Bray for a while now, I need to get one of her books, maybe the new Beauty Queens. :)

    New follower. :) My Friday!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to go with Harry too :) I knew it was going to be a popular choice, but it's classic. I love reading those books over :)
    Old Follower!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from a new follower! A Great and Terrible Beauty sounds intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here! Yeah Harry Potter has been a popular choice today! Thats cause it's so awesome! ; )

    Feel free to follow back @ http://www.booklove101.blogspot.com

    Have a Happy Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, new follower here - Love your blog!

    The Harry Potter Series is a great one to re-read, definitely one I've gone through already. I'll have to check out A Great and Terrible Beauty. :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday-15-updates-and-some.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I re-read Harry Potter a lot before the final movie came out. I've backed off it a little now though! It's tough to find time to re-read books, with all the new books that are coming out! Great answer! See my FF answer over at Fuzzy.Coffee.Books!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books
    *new follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Follow Friday!

    I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. HP is definitely the possible exception to my never reread rule!!

    I am a new follower!!

    My Follow Friday Post

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete