"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, September 9, 2011

Follow Friday (3)!

Follow Friday!

Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted my Parajunkee  and Alison Can Read! You follow, they follow and gain blogger buddies!!

'If you are new to the #FF fun, Feature & Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Feature & Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, myself of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you!

Now to make this #FF interesting we do a FEATURE blogger. If you are interested in becoming a Feature click on the drop down link above FEATURES > Feature & Follow Friday and get on the waiting list! It is also required, that if you participate you must follow the hosts (
Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) and the two Feature blogs.'

This Weeks Question --

Q. Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story?  If so, which one??

Hrmmm . . . .

This is difficult . . . .

But - once again, I think it's gonna have to be Twilight. Either Twilight, book one, and have James's venom turn Bella into a vamp to be rid of the rest of the series or Breaking Dawn, book four, so the Volturi could have killed most of the good guys and at least supply to the book with some much needed action. I mean if your gonna have vampires, they need to be fighting, especially if the majority of them have 'super powers' . . . .

or - - - -

VOLDEMORT, in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I love this book - beyond love it, but a part of me wants to know how the Wizardry World would have turned out, if old Moldy Voldy had actually won . . . . . .  .


Peace and Gravy,

~V


What villian do you want to win??????

14 comments:

  1. I would have love to seen a Volturi smackdown at the end of breaking dawn as well. ;)

    New Follower! My Friday!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum, I'm a good guy cheerleader pretty much always. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow. Returning the follow!

    Happy Friday!

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! Following you back!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/09/following-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. your answer made me laugh - Moldy Voldy!

    Trish - My Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaah this makes me LOL. I always wondered what would happen if Voldy won and Harry died. That would be an interesting fanfic forsure! And if Bella just became a vamp in the first book? That would be legit. Awesome answers!
    New follower :)
    My Follow Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL great answer. :-)
    Thanks for stopping by. I'm here to return the follow favor.
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of Bella being a vamp early on, that would have made for some very different books, and bottom line, I loved that you named something!

    New Follower
    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! I have to admit that I wasn't a big fan of the books, so your answer amused me!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Gasp* OMG I wrote the exact same thing for the exact same reason!!!

    New follower, great post!!!

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, I've seen Twilight in a few of the answers today. I think a lot of people wanted to see some bloodshed at the end of the series!

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I said Breaking Dawn too!!! I wanted some Cullens to die :) Great answer!!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great answer!! Especially since it's almost identical to mine. Great minds and all :)

    Thanks for following and I'm joining your blog in return. Can't wait to chat books with you. Especially THG stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Voldy winning would have been bad with a capital B for the wizarding world, but I agree it might have been more interesting to have a villain turn Bella and then she might've been more conflicted about being a vamp. And yes, Breaking Dawn needed a little less talking and a lot more action!

    New follower! Hello and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete