"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, September 2, 2011

Cinda Williams Chima's (The Gray Wolf Throne) Seven Realms Book Trailer!!


Without a doubt, one of the best book trailers that I have ever seen! Right up there with Clive Barker's Absolute Midnight and Libba Bray's The Sweet Far Thing!

Love it.

                          

Thoughts??

Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post hon! For some reason I couldn't find it on youtube. Love this trailer and the books are just so good. I adore epic fantasy!

    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete