"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blog Awards, Vampire Diaries and Secret Circle!!

Tommorrow, September 15 at 8 p.m. on the CW, the 3rd season of The Vampire Diaries premieries, followed by the series premiere of The Secret Circle at 9!

Vampire Diaries Season Three:

"More about Klaus and The Original Family as his motives for wanting Stefan on his side will be revealed during season three. Stefan becomes darker, Damon and Elena struggle with the guilt of their growing bond even as they work together to bring Stefan back. Caroline and Tyler grow closer, causing a war between their two families. Ghosts from Jeremy's past have a message for him, and begin to affect his relationship with Bonnie. The first episode of the season will feature Elena's 18th birthday, "There will be a small time jump [from where last season ended] as we celebrate Elena's birthday. But as is the pattern in Mystic Falls, the event never reaches its climax." exec Julie Plec said in an interview with TV Guide. She also revealed that Elena will have to deal with her attraction towards Damon over the course of the season."



Secret Circle Season One:

"Set in the fictional town of Chance Harbor, Washington, the series will follow a California teenager who learns that she comes from a family of witches. Cassie, the main character, lost her mother in what she believes is an accident, leaving her an orphan. She quickly finds friends at her new school and finds out the secret of her family's history and the history of all the town's witches. But then she finds an old paper book which has another secret in it: her mother's death might not have been an accident."



I am very excited for these two shows and especially can not wait to see how the Secret Circle turns out, 'cus though it is very different then the books, I know it will still be awesome. I hope! ;~)))

Don't forget to watch!

Peace and Gravy,

~V

Sooooo, how Xcited are you for VD and SC??

Do you think Secret Circle will be a success??

Let me know!

p.s. I was given blog awards, by the lovely Jenni Merritt over at jennimerritt.blogspot.com [ go check her out. Now! please . .. .. ;~))) ] And I say " THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE AWARD, MS. MERRITT!!"

Awards: The Versatile Blogger Award & The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award!





And now I must . . . .:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. (Above)
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 more blogger friends.
4. Contact and congratulate the blogs you're passing the award on to.

7 Random Facts:

1. I love to write.
2. My favorite color is green.
3. My favorite animals are dragons, despite the fact they don't exist.
4. My top five favorite authors at the moment are: J.K. Rowling, Libba Bray, Clive Barker, Lauren Oliver and Christopher Paolini!
5. I love to travel.
6. I own over half thousand books and counting!
7. I love collecting crystals!

Award Passing To . . . .

2. Laura @ The Bookish Belle!!
4. Natalie @ Mindful Musings!!
5. Jeremy and Jeffrey and Jennifer @ Novel Thoughts!!

Fin!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award hon! I'm flattered!

    I'm also excited for the Vampire Diaries. I'll probably end up tuning in to the Secret Circle, but I'm not sure what to expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Natalie, you are very welcome! I enjoy your blog alot! And I agree, I'm not sure how SC will be, but I hope - great!

    ReplyDelete