"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Saturday, September 17, 2011

ABC Family's Nine Lives of Chloe King Is Cancelled and Replaced With . . . .?

The Nine Lives of Chloe King has been cancelled . . .

Have to say, I'm not surprised, but I am still upset. I really liked this show and wanted there to be a second season or even just a full season.

Did  Jasmine and her mom actually die?

Did Chloe really kill Bryan??

Is that creepy redhead woman who killed Chloe, her mom, 'cus I always thought she was!?!?

Now, sadly, I will never know and that sucks . . . .

Its funny how how Nine Lives ended nearly the same way Kyle XY ended, with a revelation of a long, lost brother.

Anyways, The Nine Lives of Chloe, you were a great show, with even greater potential and you will be missed!

Nine Lives is reported to be replaced by ----

Strut, by Gilmore Girls writer Amy Sherman-Palladino, which is about a Las Vegas showgirl who marries a Texan and becomes a instructor for a misfit high school drill team as well as an action-drama called Intercept about college crime fighters.

Personally, both shows sound really dumb and I expect immediate cancellation, but only time will tell.

Til then,

Peace and Gravy,

~Valen

What are you thoughts of Chloe King being cancelled???

Let Me Know!!

1 comment:

  1. I watched Chloe King, and while I wasn't absolutely in love with it, I thought it was one of the more promising ABC shows, and I wish there would have been a better conclusion.

    ReplyDelete