"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, August 12, 2011

Peter Pan's Modern TV Show by Macy's, 'Wendy' Trailer!!

Looks kinda, sorta, really Twilight inspired, but it is from the makers of The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars, so you never know, it might be good.



Some of the scenes, like the frame of the girls skirt billowing as she ran, were beautiful, so, hoping it will be a great show!

Though, it is only, what??? Six eps?? You never know, if it does well, they might try to spin it off and make something of it.

Best of luck!

Meghan Martin as Wendy from Ten Things I Hate About You and Tyler Blackburn as Peter from Pretty Little Liars, both, ABC Family shows!!

Watch it here, on September 15!: http://www.macys.com/campaign/social?campaign_id=129&channel_id=1

7 comments:

  1. Anna&TheFrenchKissReadingAugust 12, 2011 at 8:37 PM

    Tyler = So hawt! Meghan = beautiful! I will be chkn this out 4 sure! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and love this as well. @ Anna, I agree! Tyler is smexy and Meghan is stunning. @ Valen, ikr!! that was a beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I watch Wendy it makes me sad it's only 5 mins long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish that the episodes continued. Def. looks like a promising series for the CW. Don't know why there were only 6 episodes done

    ReplyDelete
  5. the ending was SO awful! and stupid! no offense but im sorry i wasted my time on the show. Only Tyler and Meghan made it worth checking out. And it was only six episodes! I'm sorry MAcy's, butthis was not your best... absolutley dissapointing

    ReplyDelete
  6. They should make more episodes of this series because the ebding leaves you hanging

    ReplyDelete
  7. ӏt's not my first time to pay a visit this web page, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain good data from here all the time.

    Feel free to visit my website :: zulutrade opinioni
    Also visit my web-site ... trading

    ReplyDelete