"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2, Number 3 Movie of All Time!!!

Like I predicted, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2, is officially the third highest grossing film of all time, worldwide!


Now HP 7 pt 2 is the third biggest film worldwide, but it is only the 17th biggest film domestically (as in, America), behind movies such as The Passion of the Christ, LOTR: Return of the Kings, Toy Story 3, E.T., Star Wars, The Dark Knight, and Spider-Man 1 & 2, the highest one being The Dark Knight with over $600 domestically. I'm not sure if HP will beat The Dark Knight, but I do think it will at the very least make it to the top ten domestically, which, will be an amazing feat.

Anyways, HP 7 pt 2 is doing great and will def continue doing great, i.e. amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment