"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Magic Beyond Words, the J.K. Rowling Story Movie!!

The Lifetime Original Movie, Magic Beyond Words, the J.K. Rowling Story premieres this Monday on the Lifetime Channel at 8!!

I had no idea about this film and just saw the trailer for it and have to say, I am very xcited for it!!

Yes its Lifetime, so its gonna have a layer of cheese and added BS for dramatic effect, but still, its an HP/J.K. Rowling related program, so I will def be watching it and buying in when it gets released on DVD!!





Thoughts!?!?!

1 comment: