"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I WON A Delirium Special Edition CoverJacket!!!! yeaaaah!!!

The other day, author Lauren Oliver held a contest on her blog, for a Delirium Special Edition CoverJacket for the first 50 entries and I am so thrilled to say, that I actually won!!!

Yes. Yes. YES!!




Ain't it so purhtee!!! Yerp, it is truly amazing! I remember posting about my love for it and the sequel Pandemonium, before I even saw Lauren's contest: http://thereadersheartstring.blogspot.com/2011/07/lauren-olivers-pandemonium-cover-reveal.html

I have never won anything in my life. Anything. Not a pen, or a book or even cash from a lotto ticket. Nada. Nothin. So winning this Cover Jacket, especially from an author like Lauren, is really amazing. I am so happy right now!

She even replied to my email letting me know that she was sending it out to me!! To me.

I can't wait for the cover!

Will still be getting the book itself since it does have extra info in it, but still, so xcited!

Thanks Lauren and congrats on the engagement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment