"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Hobbit's Dori, Nori and Ori!!

Here is a first look of three dwarves in the prequel film, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey!!


Dori, Nori and Ori!!!! yikes . . .

They look incredible!! I can not wait for this film; it is going to be amazing!! Not only is Peter Jackson working on it, but so is Guillermo del Toro and that combo, has besta be amazing!!

Also, the beautiful and brilliant Evangeline Lilly has recently been cast to play an elf in the film and I can not wait to see her, because she is gorgeous AND she can act her socks off!!

LOTR is obviously one of the best films ever, but the costumes/makeup and CGI on these dwarves are so good, that I can't help but wonder how the film would look today . . . .
Soooooo uber xcited for this flick!!

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment