"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2 Earns 43.5 Million at Midnight!!

The eighth and last installment in the Harry Potter Film Series, destoryed every single record, beating out Twilight: Eclipse, by over 13 million dollars, in its midnight premiere and gaining a total of $ 43.5
million!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

This is seriously amazing and brilliant news, especially since Twilight was finally put in its rightful place!!!

I wont be able to see HP until Sunday, and have refused to watch all trailers, clips and promos for the film and I am slowly going insane with anticpation!

I was going to see the final HP film at its' midnight premiere and have planned so for the last 5 years, but my horrible boss told me that I had to come in at 5 fracken a.m. to work and that anticipated event was not going to come true, sadly, 'cus my job requires heavy lifting and computer anaylsis, that I must always be focused on.

I hate hate my job!!

Sunday, hurry up and HP, congrats!!!!

The end of an era has arrived and will be missed, but never, ever forgotten!!

The eighth and last installment in the Harry Potter Film Series, destroyed every single record, beating out Twilight: Eclipse, by over 13 million dollars, in its midnight premiere and gaining a total of $ 43.5
million!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

This is seriously amazing and brilliant news, especially since Twilight was finally put in its rightful place!!!

I wont be able to see HP until Sunday, and have refused to watch all trailers, clips and promos for the film and I am slowly going insane with anticipation!

I was going to see the final HP film at its' midnight premiere and have planned so for the last 5 years, but my horrible boss told me that I had to come in at 5 fracken a.m. to work and that anticipated event was not going to come true, sadly, 'cus my job requires heavy lifting and computer analysis, that I must always be focused on.

I hate hate my job!!

Sunday, hurry up and HP, congrats!!!!



The end of an era has arrived and will be missed, but never, ever forgotten!!

YOUTUBER HERE!!: http://www.youtube.com/user/grable42

No comments:

Post a Comment