"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Emma Watson in Beauty and the Beast?!?

Guillermo del Torro and Crazy, Stupid, Love, producer Denise Di Novi have reportedly chosen Emma Watson to play the Beauty in the live action remake of Beauty and the Beast!
 
This film is following the remake of other classic tales such as Sleeping Beauty's remake, Maleficent by Tim Burton, Alice in Wonderland and Snow White which has two films, Lily Collins and Kristen Stewart each respectively as the leads.

Emma's current projects include The Perks of Being a Wallflower and My Week with Marilyn.

I think that this is a really great idea and Emma is actually perfect for the role. I can honestly see her as the Beauty!

I hope this project comes to fruition and that Emma is cast as Beauty, 'cus it will surely mean she is still in the acting game and will hopefully have a really amazing and promising career.

Thoughts?? 

p.s. i think both of these pictures perfectly illustrate fairytales/beauty and the beast....

No comments:

Post a Comment