"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Book Trailer!!

The book trailer for the fourth and final story in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle, Inhertiance was released today!!



Whawhaagaga!!!! I am very xcited about this!! November will be here sooner then anyone realizes and yet again, another awesome book series will come to an end!!

Earlier today, after seeing the pure mess that is Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon, actually while watching TF3, 'cus I was that bored I had time to contemplate things, I was thinking about how utterly awesome it would be if they rebooted Eragon for the Big Screen, made it brilliant and then continued with the rest of the series! I mean they have rebooted the Hulk within a five year span, with completely different actors, have rebooted Spiderman with completely different actors and are even considering rebooting Transformers with completely different actors . . .why, you ask??  For money!

So, personally, I think they should reboot Eragon! If they do and stick with the source material I know they will have mjr success! Eragon might not be a story that has been around for decades, but it still made a considerable amount of money within its opening weekend considering how bad it was and how it deviated from the book, nearly 99%!!

I dont' know, I just wanna see Eragon brought to life once again and done right -- only to be followed by Eldest, Brisingr and then Inheritance!!!

Thoughts??

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. It's a bitter-sweet feeling that a fascinating book series by Christopher Paolini will come to an end. But, I'm excited to read the story of Inheritance.

    ReplyDelete