"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Monday, June 27, 2011

True Blood Season Premiere!!

The fourth season of True Blood premiered last night on HBO and it was . . . . .

We start of with Sookie in a Shakespearean Fairy World and the first ten minutes were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brutal.

 I was terrified. Not because anything was scary, not even the fey when they morphed from gold and clean to green and mean, but because it was horrible. Bad acting. Bad dialogue. Bad story. The fey became these goblin creatures and lost all of the eerie scariness they could have had, the wicked fierceness, and it was replaced with humanoid gremlins. It sucked and not in the good way.

Sookie does her screaming thing. Does her light thing. Does her redic crying thing. And then does it again. And then things get interesting. Really interesting. We learn that Sookie, while in her ten min. tris in Fairy World, has actually been gone over a year AND things have changed.

No more info from me, but lets just say IT REALLY PICKED UP!! ALOT!!! The show got amazing. It got soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. It became awesome and brilliant and brilliant and awesome and I loved it. Many things have changed, many people have changed and I loved every second of it. So, by nature, when I heard I could go to hbogo.com and watch the second episode too, I defo went to the site and watched it!

Lets just say, it does not, at all, disappoint. IF these two episodes are any clue as to how the rest of the season will be, I've gotta say this is going to be the best season, since season one, possibly even better!!

Two Finale Words of Departure: "DEVIL BABY!"


No comments:

Post a Comment