"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Are You There Vodka? Its Me, Chelsea TV Series!!!!

How did I not know about this?!? I love Chelsea Handler and watch her everynight on E!. She is hilarious and I own and have read all her books, and Are You There Vodka? Its Me, Chelsea, is def my favorite!

Sooooo, it is utterly awesome that this is now a show on NBC, set to premiere this fall! It stars Laura Prepon who plays the 20 year old Chelsea Hanson (Handler) and even Chelsea Handler herself, playing her own sister Sloane (Soshana)!!

I am uber xcited about this and can not wait to watch!

Until then, I will be watching the trailer over and over again!!!





Thoughts?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment