"No story lives on unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home." -- J.K. Rowling



Person: "What are you suppose to be?"
Me: *Points to ears* "I'm a dragon, duh!"

Please Don't Go, I'll Eat You Up I Love You So....

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Secret Circle Six Min. Trailer!!

I have been seriously slacking on the blogging front, but as I predicted, my boss has me working killer hours, since I'm only taking two summer classes, as opposed to the seven I was taking during the school year. Lets just say, I work from before the sun rises (literally) until the bloody midafternoon! I hates it. I hates it alot. . . .

But, last week, I believe it was Friday(?) the 6 mintue trailer for the new CW show, The Secret Circle premiered, and it was awesome!! I meant to blog it, but things kept coming up, but now, here it is!!:



Isn't just awesome! I have nothing negative to say about the actors or the clear change in characters and storyline in relations to the books. I really like the books, but I know the show will be awesome in its own right!

Can not wait to see this awesomness! And it follows The Vampire Diaries on Thursday nights?!? Grool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment